Microsoft Office Word 2013 Supported Formats
We can save a Microsoft Word file (*.doc or *.docx) in different supported formats using Microsoft Office Word 2013. Some of the supported formats of Word 2013 are
- Word Document (*.docx)
- Word Macro-Enabled Document (*.docm)
- Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc)
- Word Template (*.dotx)
- Word Macro-Enabled Template (*.dotm)
- Word 97-2003 Template (*.dot)
- PDF (*.pdf)
- XPS Document (*.xps)
- Single File Web Page (*.mht, *.mhtml)
- Web Page (*.htm, *.html)
- Web Page Filtered (*.htm, *.html)
- Rich Text Format (*.rtf)
- Plain Text (*.txt)
- Word XML Document (*.xml)
- Word 2003 XML Document (*.xml)
- Strict Open XML Document (*.docx)
- Open Document Text (*.odt)
- Works 6-9 Document (*.wps)
How to save a file using Microsoft Office Word 2013
1. Open the Word File whose format (extension) you want to change using Word 2013.
2. Click on “File” on the Menu bar.
3. You will get two option “Save” and “Save As ”
- Save – It will save the file on the default file format.
- Save As – You will choose the type of the format on which you want to save the word 2013 file.
4. Now click on “Browse” and open the browse window and select the location where you want to save the file.
5. On the “File Name” of the browse window choose the name of the file.
6. On the “Save as type” of the browse window choose the type of the file format on which you want to save the word file. In other-words you can also say that convert that word file to the above supported formats.
Note: Always try to use the Genuine Microsoft Office Software to get the best result. Check whether your Microsoft Office is genuine or not. If not then get a genuine Microsoft Office 2013 from Microsoft.