Word To PDF Converter – Using MS Office Word 2013
Word To PDF Converter – The article is a small part of the previous article different ways to save a word file in MS Word 2013. Article will show you how to convert a word 2013 *.docx file to PDF or save a word file in PDF format using MS office Word 2013. You must use a Genuine Microsoft Office package to get all the advantages of office 2013.
How To Convert A Word File To PDF Using MS Word 2013
- Create a New word file or open the previously created word file (File that you want to convert) using Microsoft office Word 2013.
- Make all the changes that you want to do on that file.
- Click on “File” on the Menu bar and then choose “Save As“
- Click on “Browse” and select the location where you want to save the converted PDF file.
- On “File name” – put a name of the output file.
- On the “Save as type” – choose PDF (*.pdf) from the drop down menu
- Click on “Save“.
- That is it. Now your word file (*.doc or *.docx) is converted to PDF using Microsoft Word 2013.